We put the 'unity' in 'opportunity'
We are currently seeking an I&C Board Technician to work in Platteville, CO.
- Work with the operations and engineering teams to assess, identify, develop, and implement process optimization and operational improvement opportunities for existing infrastructure
- Coordinate and optimize production by way of adjusting set points and monitoring of SCADA trending and alarms
- Contribute and support the artificial lift operation, maintenance, and optimization through identifying well candidates, enhanced monitoring, and operation of new artificial lift wells
- Develop and follow up on action items driven from the IOC team, engineering, and operations
- Foster a collaborative environment with field personnel and engineering to develop and implement solutions to address maintenance and operational issues
- Perform real-time data analytics using multiple data sources and advanced tools
- Provide mentorship in area of expertise to other staff and encourage knowledge sharing
- Ensure opportunities identified are captured and supported through logging critical activities
- Key contributor towards Conventional leak detection strategy
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client’s technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world.