We put the 'unity' in opportunity
We are currently seeking an Operator/Laborer for a contract opportunity with a prominent company based in Albuquerque, NM.
Job Title - Operator / Laborer
Work Schedule - M-F, 8-9+ hours per day, on call weekends
Compensation - $19.00/hour, increase to $20.00/hour after training (within 3 months
Benefits - Comprehensive Medical/Health Benefits, 401K, holiday and paid time off
The Operator will be responsible for:
- Climbing on and offloading railcars
- Loading tanker trucks
- Performing general maintenance tasks throughout asphalt plant
- Painting rail cars and other tasks throughout plant
- Assisting Plant Operators with daily tasks
- Assisting with visual tank gauging/ measurement
- Performing general plant cleaning
- Loading and unloading trucks and railcars
- Entry level position
- Ability to learn and follow directions
- Hard worker with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to climb on rail cars and lift heavy objects
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
About our Client:
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and an independent petroleum refiner that focuses primarily on producing high-value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, specialty lubricant products and specialty and modified asphalt. They own and operate several refineries located primarily in Southwestern United States and market their products to this area, as well as the Rocky Mountains, extending into the Pacific Northwest and other neighboring Plains states.