We put the unity in "opportunity"
We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to work in Downtown Denver, CO.
- Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and overnight packages
- Distribute office supplies to supply rooms
- Assist with department moves when needed
- Maintain postage machines
- Distribute copy paper to designated area
- Order office supplies for department
- Proxy Approve invoices for your department.
- Assist in setting up Boardroom for meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous mail room experience is preferred.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Heavy lifting will be required.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Good communications skills required.
- Overtime will be required during certain times of the year.
- Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.