We put the unity in "opportunity"
We have an opening for a Wash Technician to work in the Scott, LA area.
- Operates the spinner area
- Verify that a quality Wash Line process has occurred, and cleaning process is followed.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, i.e. min/max on chemicals & equipment checks
- Set up, maintain and adjust Wash Line sprayer equipment
- Provide information to supervisors / manager
- Follow correct procedures for Wash Line processes
- Determine the correct concentration level for the chemical wash mix
- Keep an inventory of chemicals used in the wash process and notifies supervisor when order points are hit
- Handle parts and materials used on the Wash Line
- Position and maneuver products, parts and equipment on the Wash Line manually, using a hoist and using the manipulator
- Position ladder and box to get in and out of products on the Wash Line
- Performs any other duties as assigned by manager
- Able to read and understand directions, blueprints, procedures and specification sheets
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and 10-panel drug screen
- Able to take inventory of products used on the Wash Line
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, sit, stand, or kneel as needed, and to climb stairs, ladders, and work at heights
- Able to perform repetitive and sustained physical effort
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Able to measure volumes to determine the concentration of Wash Line chemical mixes
- Current Forklift Operator Certification preferred
- 2-3 years of successful continuous employment in an industrial setting where employee would have learned to be productive
- Able to clearly communicate with all other operators throughout the Recon floor
- Moderate physical effort which requires standing on a concrete floor for prolonged periods of time
- Regularly required to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and lift up to 50 pounds
- Good hand/eye coordination and visual acuity
- Subject to loud noise
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is an American Company focused on stainable packaging solutions that creates supply chain circularity and optimizes the overall environmental footprint.